Product Feature: Fresh Atlantic Salmon Fillet
Farmed. Product of East Coast of Canada, the Atlantic Salmon is by far the most popular fresh fish eaten in Canada. The Housecut Certified Salmon is the freshest salmon you can buy and is always a nice large cut portion. It arrives 5 days a week at our facility and processed custom to your order in order to maintain optimal freshness.Sheet Pan Teriyaki Salmon and Veggies
• 4 salmon fillet (6 ounce each)
• 2 cups broccoli florets
• 1 cup snow peas
• 1 cup bell pepper chopped
• 1 cup carrots sliced into thin strips sesame seeds for garnish (optional)
• 1/2 cup light soy sauce or 1/4 cup dark soy & 1/4 cup water
• 1/4 cup brown sugar
• 2 garlic cloves minced
• 1 teaspoon sesame oil optional
• 1 teaspoon cornstarch
1. Pre-heat oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with foil or grease with oil and set aside.
2. Whisk all the ingredients for the sauce in a medium bowl.Place salmon in a large ziplock bag or large bowl. Pour sauce over salmon and marinate in the fridge for 15 minutes or up to 24 hours.
3. Transfer salmon to baking sheet. Reserve the marinade that is left in the bag. Add broccoli, snow peas, bell pepper and carrot to the pan. Spoon a few teaspoons of the marinade oven veggies and drizzle with a teaspoon oil.
4. Bake at 400 for 15 minutes or until salmon is flaky and cooked through, bake times may vary by thickness of salmon.
5. While salmon is baking, transfer remaining marinade to a small sauce pan and bring to a boil then reduce heat to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally until slightly thickened (2-3).
6. Remove salmon and veggies from the oven and brush remaining sauce on salmon fillets. Top with a sprinkle of sesame seeds if desired. Serve with rice, noodles, salad, or alone. Enjoy!