Seafood Sizing Chart
Seafood Sizing Chart:
- KING CRAB LEGS: The size of King Crab legs refers to the quantity you would receive in a 10 lb increment. For example, 6-9ct King Crab means if you were to buy 10 lbs of product, you would receive 6-9 legs in it. The smaller the number, the larger the size of King Crab. Our Medium are 20-24 size, Large are 16-20 size, Extra Large are 14-17 size and our Colossal are 6-9 size, yup those are indeed colossal!
- SHRIMP: The size of Shrimp refers to the count per pound you would receive. For example, a 16-20ct means in 1 pound of Shrimp, you would receive 16-20 Shrimp. The smaller the number, the larger the size of Shrimp.
- SQUID & CUTTLEFISH: The size of Squid refers to the amount in 1 kilogram you would receive. For example, U-10 Squid means that in 1 kilogram of squid, their would be 10 or less (under) of squid tubes in 1 kilogram.
- PORTION & FILLET SIZE: Many of our seafood fillets or portions will state the size in an ounce or gram. For example, Halibut Portions 6oz would refer to each portion will be 6oz or 170g in size.
* Please note all of our products will have the actual pack size in the title and description of the product. If you have any questions at all, please contact us.